A special 2 in 1 birthday gift for someone special....cake + flower bouquet

Posted on
  • Feb 10, 2010
  • by
  • Food Lover
  • in
  • Labels: , ,
  • This order really gives me “excitement” not because of the design but is because of electricity disruption at my housing area yesterday from 3pm to 7.35pm. This is the 1st “excitement” that makes me unable to bake the cake & cupcakes. The 2nd “excitement” was, when my 6" chocolate cakes almost done, once again the electricity disruption. This is not the end of the story, the electricity keep on “Touch n Go”. I got no choice & I’ve to wake up early in the morning to complete the cake baking & decoration. Hoohoo...I managed to complete everything by 11am then happily to proceed for the delivery. The End....was in my mind. Disaster come at night....my SD card corrupted & my entire pictures that I've took was gone. OMG!!!

    The light appears at the end of the tunnel...fortunately I did send these 2 photos to my elder sister.


    You might also like:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...